About this course
In this course we have covered the first part of an animated movie to teach you vocabulary, grammar, etc.
Animations are great resources enriched with commonly used vocabulary, structures, phrases, expressions and grammar.
Above all, you must note that animations are filled by day to day idioms which are really helpful to sound more like a native person. Speaking idiomatically is a very hard ability for English learners. However, one of the primary objectives of this is to make learning English easy, fun and entertaining.
In this course, we’ve picked one of the most popular animations and we’ve analyzed the language that is used in the first 12 minutes of the animation. All you have to is to sit back and have the pleasure of watching an animation.
With advanced technology comes advanced learning. Most importantly, we’re here to help you and to explain to you step by step what they all mean and how they’re used. If you’re an intermediate English learner and want to boost your speaking, this course is for you.
We hope you find this course helpful and entertaining.
If you would like to see more of the animation explained, let us know and give us your feedback so we can make a better course for you to better your English.
What you’ll learn
- Commonly used phrases
- Useful grammar
- Frequently used structures
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Be able to understand basic English
- Have a passion for learning English 😉
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate students who want to learn day to day spoken English vocabulary, structures and grammar.
- Language learners who want to learn English in a new, fun and entertaining way
- English learners who love animated movies
- CafeTalk – nghe nói tiếng Anh
- Trường THPT Thực hành thay đổi thời gian công bố điểm chuẩn vào lớp 10 các ngành
- Bỏ túi ngay những kinh nghiệm hữu ích khi đặt phòng khách sạn Đà Lạt | Phát hiện
- Thiếu giáo viên, nhà trường thu tiền phụ huynh thuê giáo viên hợp đồng
- Khánh Hòa đưa 500 sinh viên TP.HCM về quê
- Tuyết phủ trắng Tây Bắc, nhiều người đổ xô đi chạm tuyết lần đầu | Du lịch