This course is intended for English language learners. In this course, student learn intermediate to advanced vocabulary. The vocabulary taught in this course was taken from study materials for the following tests: TOEFL, IELTS, GRE, TOEIC and SAT. While this course is not intended as a study guide for any of these tests, the vocabulary taught is academic and would aid in study for these tests, as well as, help with being successful in an academic or professional environment. Vocabulary words are grouped together topically according to usage. Each lesson introduces a target vocabulary word, gives examples, and provides the student with interactive exercises to master the vocabulary word. Each unit concludes with a review lesson to facilitate mastery.
What you’ll learn
- Students will broaden their vocabulary. They will learn to recognize, understand and use advanced vocabulary naturally and effectively.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Before taking this course, students should be able to use and understand English comfortably at an intermediate level.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for English language learners wishing to improve their vocabulary and familiarity with the English language.
- CafeTalk – nghe nói tiếng Anh
- 3 trường đại học Việt Nam tham dự vòng chung kết cuộc thi lập trình quốc tế CIPC
- Hàng trăm người chụp ảnh bên hoa ban
- Sở GD-ĐT TP.HCM đề xuất miễn học phí học kỳ I
- Hơn 45% ứng viên đã điều chỉnh các yêu cầu nhập học đại học của họ
- ‘Thiên đường’ băng tuyết Tà Xùa: Ngỡ ngàng trước núi đồi trắng xóa hút khách check-in | Du lịch